Elmwood Franklin School Parking Lot
Foit-Albert Associates provided professional services for a new parking lot at the Elmwood Franklin School.
Engineering services included plans, specifications and probable cost estimates for:
• site grading and drainage
• bioretention ponds
• erosion control during construction
• design of entries and exits off of New Amsterdam Avenue
• parking provisions including locations and dimensions
• curbs including types and locations
• pavement markings and traffic signage
• subgrade, subbase and pavement design based on geotechnical analysis
• conceptual parking lot lighting
• areas to be landscaped,
• pedestrian access to and from lots
In addition, obtained site plan approval for the parking lot and an existing adjacent play-field.